Wednesday, June 29, 2011

I've said way too many goodbyes this week.

I said goodbye to Goldie Locksdown, who was the teammate I related to the most because we're both quiet. I said goodbye to McKenna Getta Witness tonight, who is deploying to Afghanistan very soon. I said goodbye to Knuckleberry Finn, who decided to leave the league and announced it yesterday. And I'll be saying goodbye to Rabbit Kix, who is another favorite teammate that I love working with on the track whos moving in a few weeks.

Too many goodbyes! WTF, everyone needs to quit leaving! Enough change. Now theres like 9 people left on my team, and we have a LOT of work ahead of us. Luckily the off season JUST started, so we have some time. We're planning some fun stuff for over the summer. But damn, goodbyes suck!

No comments:

Post a Comment