Monday, June 20, 2011

I am tired. So very, very tired.

I feel so old, but I just can't handle being on my feet all day anymore. I long for a job where I get paid decently and don't feel drained at the end of a full work day. Friday was really bad, I just wanted to collapse after my shift. It was a good reminder of why I'm going to school :)

I feel a lot less manic and angsty now, which is good. Last week was rough. I'm excited to start classes again, even though I'm doing a horrible math class! Fall quarter I'm doing all college level classes (100's and above), but no math. I'll be writing a lot of papers. Research and writing. My brain will be happy. Grades were posted last week, and I got A's in both my classes, resulting in a 4.0. I don't think I've had a 4.0 EVER. Yay me.

Met the boyfriends family yesterday. That went well, I think. I feel weird writing about him, because I know he reads this. Hi Darrell! :)

This week is fairly busy. Filling in at the other G.H. Hair Masters again this week on Wednesday, and our season championship game is on Saturday. Thats pretty sad, because a bunch of girls are retiring. There are 6 from my team alone retiring (and a few moving). I don't have to do ANYTHING tomorrow (well, except for team practice). I don't know what to do with myself! I need to pick up around the house a little bit, and maybe go walk Ruston Way if its nice out.

The summer is really starting to fill up with activity, and I'm really excited. Last summer was such a bummer. Being depressed in the summertime is the worst. It started off with Strep Throat and ended with Appendicitis. I have much higher hopes for this one ;) And at the end of it, I move, because my lease is up October 1st. Still not sure where to look for a new place, either Gig Harbor or Tacoma. I really love Tacoma but it would be nice to be closer to existing friends. I don't know. I'll miss this little apartment, but not the big price tag that comes along with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment