Tuesday, June 14, 2011

This week I have a serious case of the "I don't care"'s.

At least I'm finally starting to have faith in things working out somewhat favorably for me again.

They need someone to fill in on Wednesdays at the other Gig Harbor shop, so I'm working there for the next few weeks until school starts, and also I got an extra shift at my current shop on Thursdays, so I'm pretty much working full time again until summer quarter starts. It'll be nice to be busy, because seriously all the free time I had combined with nothing to do was seriously making me depressed, and I can't handle any more of that right now.

Even though things are so much better than they were a year ago, my depression and apathy seem to have hit an all time low. I don't think its something that can be treated with medication, though, I think its actually CAUSED by medication, if that makes any sense. I'm so damn apathetic all the time, I just can't get motivated to do anything to improve the quality of my life (i.e. getting out and DOING stuff). Gotta break OUT of that mode.  I have a lot of good things going on. I'm really dedicated and focused on derby. I have a relationship with seriously the most amazing guy ever whom I most likely have a very bright future with. Even though I don't know what I want to do, I actually started school, and did very well my first quarter back. Even in math. I have two bratty cats who depend on me and love me. Asides from mentally (sometimes), I'm very healthy and take good care of myself.

Those are all positive things I have going on right now, and need to focus on until I find more peace and joy in my day to day life.

No comments:

Post a Comment